all workplaces will have the following:
1. tea/coffee stations, where you can boil water, make tea, and access various products which one might like to add to one’s tea.
2. child care facilities, that will be staffed partly by paid attendants and partly through volunteer labour from the parents who use it. these volunteer hours will be taken from the parents’ workdays and paid at their regular rate.
3. a nap room, which can be signed out for up to 1/2 hour once per day by any staff member.
4. an anger-management room, which will be soundproofed completely and contain an assortment of items like bouncing balls, a punching bag, a few free weights, etc. this room can also be signed out by any staff member for up to 15 minutes.
5. gender neutral bathrooms, where each stall is private and lockable, and there is a main area for sinks & hand-drying facilities.
6. windows with access to natural light.
happy monday, everyone.